Sunday, December 27, 2009

First Christmas






Ben had a great first Christmas and I am so happy it snowed! We opened stockings at home, then went to my parents for breakfast. After opening presents there, we went to Josh's parents for lunch, and then to Josh's aunt and uncle's house for dinner. Our little Prius was overflowing by the time we made it home. We are still opening, assembling and figuring out where to put some of these things!



His striped Christmas jammies are from Josh's parents. They say "Little Elf" on the bum. The deer outfit is from my mom (from Bass Pro) and he did really well the first time we put him in them, but he generally doesn't like putting on or taking off any clothes, so we didn't keep those on too long.





By the end of the day, he was pretty overwhelmed and ready to be home. I'll have more pictures up of him playing with some of his new things soon. I also got a video camera, so as soon as I figure out how to get the video off that camera, I'll have more from Christmas day to post.


1 comment:

  1. Little Ben is darn near the cutest little reindeer this Ozarks farm chick ever laid eyes on. He is just precious. My youngest of eight (yep, ya heard me right)grandkiddos is five months and excitedly pulled his long legged teddy bear out of the bag. I'm so glad I popped in to meet precious Ben. You are definitely blessed!

    Ya'll have a wonderful New Year from the hills and hollers of the Missouri Ponderosa!!!

    ReplyDelete