Thursday, August 13, 2009

Learners of Tomorrow




I'm sure several of you have seen this video before, but as I am planning and designing my curriculum for the school year, technology is always on my mind. I am even starting a class blog this year!

Many of the jobs my students will have, have not yet been created! This generation will need to be unintemedated by technology and able to process so much information so quickly, that it is overwhelming for many parents (and teachers) to even imagine. I believe that even ten years from now, when Ben is a fifth grader, technology and how I teach will look nothing like what it looks like today.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Josh snapped a picture while Ben and I were snoozing on the couch.


No comments:

Post a Comment