Friday, August 7, 2009

Weekend Sewing


It's finally here! I very, very rarely purchase books for myself, but after reading about it on SouleMama's blog, I had to buy Weekend Sewing by Heather Ross. It has over 40 different sewing projects with step-by-step directions and patterns included. The book features everything from household linens, women's and children's clothing, purses, and even a section on sewing basics. I am so excited to dive in and make some new things for myself and for Ben. I only hope this weekend will provide me some relaxing, sewing time somewhere in our busy schedule.

This week has been a tough one. I started back to work and even went all day Thursday without a visit from Ben during the work day. I pumped every day at work, which took a little getting used to. Today Ben stayed with me at work all day and I feel like I got nothing done. Parent night is this coming Tuesday and I don't feel ready, but I'm sure I'll pull it all together between now and then.

---------------------------
Ben has been sleeping on his stomach with his butt up in the air as of lately. I think it so adorable!

1 comment:

  1. I've had this book on my wishlist for awhile now. Please update us on what you think, and of course would love to see your creations. Ben just gets cuter every day! -tammy

    ReplyDelete