Tuesday, March 10, 2009

freedom

I am now free to drive! I didn't think I'd miss it that much, until I went almost a month without driving anywhere. Brooke drove Ben and I to my three week check-up today and the doctor said I'm free to drive and pick things up again, but I still need to take it easy considering I did have major surgery three weeks ago. He also mentioned that I am a candidate to have a regular delivery next time we have a child, if I would choose to do so. I thought that was really interesting, and I'm not sure how I feel about that.

Ben did well on our trip into town. We made it to Gordman's, Walgreen's, Ruby Tuesday's and the bank before he decided we should go home. It was his first time in a restaurant and I could sense the anxiety of the tables near us as we first sat down. Thankfully he slept the whole time.

Here is Ben and aunt Brooke once we made it home.



Here are some close ups of Ben's baby acne and dry skin, poor guy.


No comments:

Post a Comment