Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Chicken Salad Salad

I made one of my favorite things for dinner tonight - chicken salad salad. Every time I make chicken salad it's different, based on what produce we have around. Tonight I added celery, onions, carrots (just a few), apples, walnuts, relish, sour cream, light mayo, salt, pepper, Cavender's Greek Seasoning, and of course, chicken. Yum. I'm going to experiment with freezing it because I made a boatload. I kept the apples out of the part I'm going to try to freeze. I'll try to post how the freezing turns out when I decide to have it again.


Wal-Mart in Ozark restocked with some healthier choices recently. Veggie Chips are back for $3.99, and Cascadian Farms Organic cereal is back too. Click here to print a $1.00 off any Cascadian Farms product, making the cereal only $2.18/box. There are a bunch of other good coupons on that website I used today at Wal-Mart. Wal-Mart also has red, orange and yellow bell peppers on sale for $1 each (they're normally three times that or more).


----------------------------------------------------

Ben's moving on into his 3-6 month clothes. He can still fit into some of the 0-3 stuff, but I filled the first box today with clothes he's grown out of. He's two months old today and it's amazing how quickly its gone by.




1 comment:

  1. Veggie Crips are ok, but the veggie puffs are even better.

    ReplyDelete