Friday, April 17, 2009

Cutting Back

After five or six solid weeks of couponing, we're full. Our pantry, fridge and freezer are full and we're well stocked with toiletries and cleaning supplies for at least the coming year. I'm now cutting back on my couponing. If it's something we truly need, I'll definitely look for a coupon first, but I'm not going to dedicate nearly as much time to the process as I have been. A new LLL friend has a great blog that keeps up with local Walgreen's, Price Cutter and Dillon's deals, and I'm sure there will still be the occasional irresistible bargain, but I'm not going to make a point to go each week anymore. I feel I have used my time wisely and if we run out of supplies, I'll probably go on another month-long coupon binge once again.

Ben and I went to La Leche League this morning. He spent the afternoon fussy and on a feeding frenzy. It hasn't really slowed down since.



Josh read to Ben about dogs and added some parts to the story, about why the people selling puppies in Wal-Mart parking lots should be stopped and how purebred dogs are overrated.

1 comment: